All 3 art Reviews

Doodle Doodle

Brilliant!

You definitly know your own styles, you couldn't have done this any better, I'm not rating 10 because I'm just nice, I'm rating 10 because its 10/10!

Spags responds:

Wow, thank you!

Codename: The Bee Codename: The Bee

Great... But Theres ONE Thing...

Usually people when they see robot like things like this, they first look at the head, so, in my opinion, I don't think this should have a head like a gundam, gundam heads aren't that unique since you see it everywhere.

Give it something totally unique to THIS mecha, like, some kind of head that relates to a bee, like perhaps giving it 4 eyes, or antenna, but in a cool way... or something...

"flying" dune buggy "flying" dune buggy

You happen to be a Halo fan?

It looks like a sporty version of a warthog from Halo :O

DarkSword responds:

I'm a pc gamer, so.. well I did play halo for 5 min on my friend Xbox but no sorry, I am no fan. Even looking at the warthog on the net, I don't see much of a resemblance. Of course they are both buggy's, but else than that..

My influences were real life dune buggy's (from the two first design I did in max), F1's from the '60, airplanes turbofan and a lot of time wasted trying to invent something... lol

Oh, and of course, that good old honda 3 wheel 1975 ATV.. gee this little thing was only 90cc. : )